You want help

Now what?

Call 250-286-0222 and ask to speak to the clinical counsellor who will help you find out if the program is a fit for you. If there is no space available, you will be offered assistance to get into other similar programs either in your home or a different community. Your parents, a social worker, probation officer, or any trusted adult can also help refer you to the 180 degree program.

Don't be shy, we want to hear from you!