You to want help.
- After initial interest, I start a pre-screen (usually by telephone).
- If both parties are still interested in moving forward after the pre-screen, I offer an application package.
- Once the application package is returned to me I review it and then decide if I will start the Home Study.
- If the Home Study is a go, I book meeting number one (usually in the potential carehome).
- If meeting one goes well, I book a second meeting.
- If the second meeting goes well (no obvious red flags) I ask the potential caregiver to submit their paperwork for a criminal record check, Ministry of the Attorney General check, and a driver’s abstract ect.