How can the program help you?
We provide individual help to children/youth and their families who are affected by mental health issues.
What does the program do?
- Help parents increase their parenting skills; increase their awareness and access to community supports; and increase their awareness of the effects of their child’s mental health issues.
- Helps families experience positive interactions with each other and with the child’s school.
- Helps children and youth experience positive interactions with their family, their friends, and at school.
What does the program offer?
Our free service is available to you within a variety of ways. We will provide service to you in a flexible manner so it best fits your needs, and at a time of day that best fits your schedule – at your home, in the community, and at times, at your child’s school.
Is there a standard expected outcome?
- Improved family functioning and stabilization
- Improved ability to parent children with special circumstances
- Knowledge of the cause of disruptive behaviours at home, in school and in the community